Thursday, September 24, 2009
Jounal #3 Opinion on cosmetic surgery
Cosmetic surgery might be important for other people who are overly conscious on how they look like, or there are certain circumstances where people have cosmetic surgery, not because they want to but because they have to. I, on the other hand, would not have cosmetic surgery because it shows that you are not confident of who you are and how you look. I also would not have cosmetic surgery becasue I'm thankful to God for giving me what I have. To have surgery would mean that I'm ungrateful towards God and His blessings. Now, its not to say that I wouldn't have cosmetic surgery at some point but it would take really, and I mean a really serious sitaution for me to even consider cosmetic surgery. Nobody knows whats going to happen next. I might get into serious accident and might get burned. Maybe then I would consider cosmetic surgery. Other than that, I'm happy the way I am. Well, we all know there's issues that everyone has to go through, mine is not as bad as to want cosmetic surgery. I also strongly believe that cosmetic surgery is bad. You really don't how good a surgeon is even if they tell you or show you their records of success in that area. There's always a first to everything and you might just be that first in that aspect. Take Michael Jackson for example, I'm not saying that his surgery was not a success, but it sure looks like it. He has way too many surgeries that when you compare him to the way he was, you wouldn't see the resemblance at all. Also in My New Nose by Dan Barden, he got cosmetic surgery on his nose because he had difficulty in breathing due to a deviated septum. But the operation failed. His breathing worsen and his nose looked like he's been boxing for years. Then he became overly conscious by his nose and started thinking that he IS the nose. He then got another surgery, and this time it's a success. His nose is better, his breathing is better and he felt better about himself. My point is that cosmetic surgery is not for everyone and I'm sure I am in that group. Just be happy and satisfied of who you are. Let's face it, you would just look too fake if you have cosmetic surgery. If you don't appreciate yourself, who would?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment